Not much productivity today – but a lot of window shopping! Little thoughts that ran through my head today while at a bazillion (literally) different stores:
– Why is this child not with his mother, and why is he following me around?
– At the Target Refreshment Area, the ‘small’ fountain drink – is literally SMALL. So short. Like 10 sips of Diet Coke (which, perchance, is exactly the amount of sips I needed).
– Why are shoes so expensive?
– Why do I always want to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond when I don’t have my coupons on me?
– Thank Goodness that accident happened in front of me and not TO me, especially because my friend was in the car BEHIND me. (Also, though the accident wasn’t massive, I hope that everyone in that situation is okay)
– Someone remind me to dress in my fancy jeans next time I go to the Millenia area – everyone is so put together and I’m over here like “what? I got dressed…”
– I was the coupon fairy to a very nice gentleman at Olive Garden (I had extra coupons that are going to expire, why not?)
– Why do I leave my debit card in the sign-y thing-y (technical term) circa EVERYTIME I pay for food with it?
– Why don’t I know how to get around Orlando, where I have lived my WHOLE LIFE, without my phone GPS?
– No matter when you go, IKEA is ALWAYS busy – but you have to go. Because it is awesome.
And last, but not least: how did it get this late? And: why is it already the Thursday of my spring break?